National Bank of Greece
National Bank of Greece (NBG), a Greece-based financial institution, is trading up 15.5% to $3.21 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.10-$3.2452-Week Range: $1.64-$11.85 Volume: 2.2 million Three-Month Average Volume: 763,189 From a technical standpoint, NBG has started to break out today on monster volume above a number of key technical overhead resistance levels. Market players should now watch for NBG to sustain a high-volume move or close above $3.25 to signal that it wants to trend much higher. If we get a high-volume move over $3.25 soon, then look for NBG to make a run at $4.14 to its 200-day moving average of $4.69 in the near future. Look for volume over $3.25 that registers more than 763,189 shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV