Gulf Resources (GURE) manufactures and trades bromine and crude salt, and manufactures and sells chemical products used in oil and gas field exploration, oil and gas distribution, oil field drilling, wastewater processing, papermaking chemical agents and inorganic chemicals. This stock is trading up 6.7% at $2.69 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.64-$2.7752-Week Range: $1.51-$10.09 Volume: 654,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 289,966 From a technical standpoint, GURE has started to trigger a major breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $2.67 and its 200-day moving average of $2.69 on big volume. If GURE can manage to close strong near its daily highs, then market players should continue to look for long biased trades. Some potential upside targets are $3.28 to $3.50, but make sure GURE remains above the 200-day if you play it from the long side.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV