Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) develops, manufactures, and sells medical products and devices to enable the practice of regenerative medicine. This stock is trading up 7.3% at $3.49 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.27-$3.6252-Week Range: $1.90-$8.44 Volume: 410,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 376,429 From a technical standpoint, CYTX has started to break out today now that this stock is moving above some past overhead resistance at $3.30 to $3.43 on solid volume. Traders should now watch for CYTX to take out its next significant overhead resistance levels at $3.72 and then its 200-day moving average of $3.94. A strong close in the stock today should keep traders looking for long-biased swing trades back towards those next resistance levels. If $3.94 is then taken out with volume, look for CYTX to re-test $4.33 to $4.50 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV