Canadian Solar (CSIQ) designs, develops, manufactures and sells solar cell and solar module products that convert sunlight into electricity for a variety of uses. This stock is trading up 12.5% at $3.58 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.45-$3.7052-Week Range: $2.07-$16.79 Volume: 1.67 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.1 million Shares of CSIQ are ripping higher today after the company announced an agreement to supply more than 1.5 MW of solar modules to Al Fahad Group, which is building a large solar project in Abu Dhabi. >>5 Breakout Stocks to Eye for a Buy From a technical standpoint, CSIQ is getting very close to triggering a major breakout trade today with the stock trading right below some near-term overhead resistance at $3.73. Traders should now watch for a sustained high-volume move or close over $3.73 to $3.85 to trigger a big breakout trade. At last check, volume today is clocking in well over the three-month average, which is bullish. If that breakout triggers soon, then CSIQ has a solid chance to hit $5 or potentially higher.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV