Republic Airways (RJET) is an airline holding company that owns Chautauqua Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Republic Airlines and Shuttle America. This stock is trading up 15% at $5.22 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.11-$5.3652-Week Range: $2.47-$6.87 Volume: 542,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 398,034 Shares of RJET are ripping today after the company raised its outlook for fourth-quarter guidance due to the strong performance of its Frontier Airlines service. From a technical standpoint, RJET is gapping up big today and breaking out above some past overhead resistance at $4.78 on monster volume. Market players should continue to look for long biased trades in RJET as long as the stock closes above $4.78 today and near its daily highs. If we get that action, then look for RJET to re-test its next significant overhead resistance levels at $5.69 to $6.50 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV