ProShares UltraShort 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TBT) -2.0%
TBT scored a spot on Wednesday's list of losers. However, by the end of Wednesday's trading, the fund managed to push into positive territory. These gains have been short-lived however as choppy market action drives investors back to the safety of long-term U.S. Treasuries.
TBT appears to be on track to test its 50-day moving average. It has been a while since this leveraged product has spent a considerable amount of time above this point so looking to the next few days it will be interesting to see if it holds up.
All prices as of 2:12 PM EST.Written by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV