Both stocks got a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
This information solutions company is slated to report its fiscal fourth-quarter results on Feb. 8. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of 67 cents a share on $501.49 million in revenue, according to Thomson Reuters.Credit Suisse initiated coverage of the stock on Jan. 18 with a neutral rating and a $41 price target. "Over the past several years, EFX has done a good job executing on its strategy to diversify its revenue stream, rolling out new analytics to differentiate its service offering, and returning excess cash to shareholders," Credit Suisse analysts wrote in a report on Jan. 18. Shares of Equifax hit a 52-week high on Thursday of $40.10. The stock's 52-week low of $28.59 was set on Aug. 19. TheStreet Ratings gives Equifax an A- grade with a $46 price target. Shares have risen 1.7% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV