Both stocks got a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
This information solutions company is slated to report its fiscal fourth-quarter results on Feb. 8. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of 67 cents a share on $501.49 million in revenue, according to Thomson Reuters.Credit Suisse initiated coverage of the stock on Jan. 18 with a neutral rating and a $41 price target. "Over the past several years, EFX has done a good job executing on its strategy to diversify its revenue stream, rolling out new analytics to differentiate its service offering, and returning excess cash to shareholders," Credit Suisse analysts wrote in a report on Jan. 18. Shares of Equifax hit a 52-week high on Thursday of $40.10. The stock's 52-week low of $28.59 was set on Aug. 19. TheStreet Ratings gives Equifax an A- grade with a $46 price target. Shares have risen 1.7% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV