The electronics company reported fourth-quarter earnings Thursday of $101.9 million, or 63 cents a share, an increase from $81.2 million, or 50 cents, a year ago."4Q results were strong, of high quality and better than expected," Jefferies analysts wrote in a report Thursday. "2012 guidance is higher than we expected." Shares of Ametek hit a 52-week high on Thursday of $47.75. The stock's 52-week low was set on Oct. 4. TheStreet Ratings gives Amtek an A+ grade with a $54.95 price target. The stock has increased 11.33% year to date.
Realty Income This company acquires commercial real estate; Realty Income invested $1 billion in 164 properties in 2011. "O continues to execute on its acquisition plans providing long-term FFO accretion, however, continued portfolio concerns and tenant bankruptcies negatively impact near-term expectations/," Morgan Keegan analysts wrote in a report on Jan. 18. Shares of Realty Income hit a 52-week high of $36.60 on Thursday. The stock's 52-week low of $27.93 was set on Aug. 8. Realty Income gets an A grade from TheStreet Ratings with a $41.34 price target. The stock has risen 4.38% year to date.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV