Bernstein Liebhard LLP today announced an investigation into Enterprise Financial Services Corporation (“Enterprise” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: EFSC), following the Company’s disclosure of an accounting error which caused it to overstate income on loans covered by Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (“FDIC”) loss-share agreements.
On January 25, 2012, the Company stated that it will restate its financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2010 and for the first three quarters of 2011 and 2010. The Company stated that it discovered the accounting error that resulted in an overstatement of income on loans covered by FDIC loss share agreements during those periods. The Company further stated that its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2010 and the interim financial statements included in its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for each of the periods ended March 31, June 30, and September 30, for 2010 and 2011, respectively, should no longer be relied upon.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as an Enterprise shareholder and/or have information relating to the matter, please contact Joseph R. Seidman, Jr. at (877) 779-1414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bernstein Liebhard has pursued hundreds of securities, consumer and shareholder rights cases and recovered over $3 billion for its clients. It has been named to The National Law Journal’s “Plaintiffs’ Hot List” in each of the last nine years.Bernstein Liebhard LLP10 East 40th StreetNew York, New York 10016(877) 779-1414 www.bernlieb.com ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. © 2012 Bernstein Liebhard LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Bernstein Liebhard LLP, 10 East 40th Street, New York, New York 10016, (212) 779-1414. The lawyer responsible for this advertisement in the State of Connecticut is Mary U. Hoover. Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV