NEW YORK, Jan. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sterling Bancorp (NYSE: STL), the parent company of New York City-based Sterling National Bank, will issue its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2011 prior to the opening of the U.S. financial markets on Tuesday, January 31, 2012.
The Company also will hold a conference call on Tuesday, January 31, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results. To access the conference call live, interested parties may dial 800-398-9367 at least 10 minutes prior to the call.
A replay of the conference call will be available beginning at approximately 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on January 31, 2012, until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on February 14, 2012. To access the replay by telephone, interested parties may dial 800-475-6701 and enter the Access Code 233854.
About Sterling BancorpSterling Bancorp (NYSE: STL) is a New York City-based financial corporation with assets exceeding $2.4 billion. Since 1929, Sterling National Bank, the company's principal banking subsidiary, has successfully served the needs of businesses, professionals and individuals in the New York metropolitan area and beyond. Sterling is well-known for its high-touch, hands-on approach to customer service and a special focus on serving the business community. Sterling offers clients a full range of depository and cash management services plus a broad portfolio of financing solutions -- including working capital lines, accounts receivable and inventory financing, factoring, trade financing, payroll funding and processing, equipment financing, commercial and residential mortgages and mortgage warehouse lines of credit.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV