WYOMISSING, Pa., Jan. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- VIST Financial Corp.(NASDAQ: VIST) announced today that it will delay the release of its fourth-quarter and full-year earnings and dividend announcement by about two weeks. This announcement was preceded by a joint release earlier today from Tompkins Financial Corp (NYSE-AMEX: TMP) and VIST Financial in which Tompkins announced a definitive merger agreement with VIST Financial, in which Tompkins Financial would acquire VIST Financial, pending approval by shareholders and regulatory agencies.
VIST Financial is diversified financial services company headquartered in Wyomissing, PA, offering banking, insurance, investments and wealth management services throughout Berks, Southern Schuylkill, Montgomery, Delaware, Philadelphia Counties. For additional information visit our web site at www.vistfc.com.
This release may contain forward-looking statements with respect to the Company's beliefs, plans, objectives, goals, expectations, anticipations, estimates, and intentions that are subject to significant risks and uncertainties, and are subject to change based on various factors, some of which are beyond the Company's control. The Company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statement, whether written or oral, that may be made from time to time by or on behalf of the Company
SOURCE VIST Financial
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV