Enova Systems, Inc. (NYSE AMEX:ENA)(AIM:ENV)(AIM:ENVS), a leading developer of proprietary hybrid electric and all-electric drive systems and drive system components for the emerging green commercial vehicle market is pleased to announce that one of the first pre-production vehicles resulting from Enova’s and Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp’s (FCCC) recently announced Green for Free™ initiative ( www.greenforfree.com) will be on display at the Portland International Auto Show January 26-29 th.
The Portland International Auto Show estimates that around 150,000 attendees will have the opportunity to view the latest Green, Alternative Fuel and Electric Vehicle Concepts at the Auto Show’s Eco Center. In its second year as one of the largest Eco Centers in the nation, visitors will be able to find out more about the latest technology in vehicle charging, solar power and a large range of electric and electric hybrids and alternative fuel vehicles.
The Green for Free™ Program is designed to allow fleet executives to operate full 100% electric commercial vehicles (EVs) for similar life cycle costs as those of diesel-powered commercial vehicles. The anticipated savings fleets are expected to realize from the reduced maintenance and fuel cost of electricity of the electric vehicles are used over a period of time to cover the incremental expense for the technology. Fleet vehicles targeted with the Green for Free™ Program stand out as possessing unique characteristics that make them clear beneficiaries of electric drive technology. With more than 16.3 million vehicles in operation, the nation’s fleets possess enough capacity to drive initial ramp-up scale in the EV OEM supply chains. This is the first Program that is engineered to eliminate the overall incremental costs associated with buying and operating an all-electric vehicle, making the Program attractive to fleets that are both large and small.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV