Cherokee Inc. (NASDAQ: CHKE), a global brand management company, today announced it will present at Houlihan Lokey’s Consumer & Food Conference to be held at the Hyatt Grand Hotel in New York City. Cherokee Group’s Chief Executive Officer Henry Stupp will present on a panel, which will include both presentations and a question and answer session, from 8:30-10:00 AM EST on Thursday, February 2, 2012.
During the conference, Mr. Stupp will be available to meet with investors in a one-on-one setting. For more information or to meet with management, please contact Cherokee Group’s investor relations team.
About Cherokee Inc.
Cherokee Inc. is a global marketer and manager of a portfolio of Fashion
and Lifestyle brands it owns and represents in multiple consumer product
categories and sectors around the world. The Company has license
agreements with premier retailers and manufacturers covering over 30
countries around the world including Target Stores (U.S.), Tesco (U.K.,
Ireland and certain Central European countries), Zellers (Canada),
RT-Mart (Peoples Republic of China), Pick ‘n Pay (South Africa),
Falabella (Chile, Peru and Colombia), Arvind Mills (India and certain
Middle Eastern countries), Shufersal LTD. (Israel), Comercial Mexicana
(Mexico), Eroski (Spain), Nishimatsuya (Japan), Magnit (Russia) and the
TJX Companies (U.S., Canada and Europe).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV