PC Mall To Present At Investor Conference
PC Mall, Inc. (NASDAQ:MALL) announced today that its Chief Executive Officer, Frank Khulusi, and its Chief Financial Officer, Brandon LaVerne, will be presenting at the Stifel Nicolaus 2012 Technology & Telecom Conference being held at the St. Regis Monarch Beach Hotel in Dana Point, California. PC Mall’s presentation will take place on Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 3:50 pm PST.
The Company’s presentations will be webcast. You can access the webcast by visiting PC Mall’s website at www.pcmall.com/investor.
About PC Mall, Inc.
PC Mall, Inc., through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, is a leading value
added direct marketer of technology products, services and solutions to
small and medium sized businesses, mid-market and enterprise customers,
government and educational institutions and individual consumers. Our
brands include: PC Mall, PC Mall Gov, Sarcom, MacMall, Abreon, NSPI,
eCost and OnSale. In the twelve months ended September 30, 2011, we
generated approximately $1.5 billion in revenue and now have over 3,000
employees, over 64% of which are in sales or service positions. For more
information please visit pcmall.com/investor or call (310) 354-5600.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV