Energy Recovery Inc (NASDAQ:ERII), a leader in the design and development of energy recovery devices and pumps for desalination and other industrial processes, today announced that it was granted four new patents from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) in 2011, the most approved in any one year in the Company’s history. All of the patents were related to Energy Recovery Inc’s (ERI) game changing PX™ Pressure Exchanger technology, including its application into osmotic power production.
As a leader and innovator of clean technologies at the intersection of water and energy, ERI is developing innovative solutions that change the economic and environmental impact of industrial applications. The new patents reinforce ERI’s commitment to research and development, both in securing intellectual property and unique applications. ERI’s recent patent awards are further confirmation of the company’s commitment to expanding into new markets with disruptive technologies.
“We are dedicated to creating new and enhanced technologies within our existing markets and beyond. By forging ahead with new technologies, we are developing next-generation products that are critical to the water industry as well as other industrial fluid applications requiring energy efficiency solutions,” said Tom Rooney, chief executive officer at ERI.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV