- Adjusted 1 net income attributable to Artio Global Investors of $10.0 million, or $0.17 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2011 (GAAP net income attributable to Artio Global Investors of $8.3 million, or $0.14 per diluted share)
- Assets under management of $30.4 billion as of December 31, 2011
- Investment management fees of $51.6 million for the fourth quarter of 2011 and $277.2 million for the full year 2011
- Effective fee rate 2 of 61.3 basis points for the fourth quarter of 2011
- Adjusted operating margin of 34.5% for the fourth quarter of 2011 and 47.5% for the full year 2011
- Quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share on Class A common stock
Artio Global Investors Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2011 Results; Announces Quarterly Dividend Of $0.06 Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.