SEI Investments Company ( SEIC)
Q42011 Earnings Call
January 25, 2012 - 2:00 p.m. ET
ExecutivesAlfred P. West, Jr. – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Dennis J. McGonigle – Chief Financial Officer Kathy C. Heilig – Chief Accounting Officer and Controller Joseph P. Ujobai – Executive Vice President, Private Banks Wayne M. Withrow – Executive Vice President, SEI Advisor Network Edward D. Loughlin – Executive Vice President, Institutional Group Stephen G. Meyer – Executive Vice President, Head of Investment Manager Services Analysts J. Jeffrey Hopson – Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc. Christopher R. Donat – Sandler O’Neill & Partners, L.P. Glenn Greene – Oppenheimer Securities Robert Lee – Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. Jeffrey Bronchick – Cove Street Capital, LLC Leonard DeProspo – Janney Montgomery Scott, LLC Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by SEIC
» SEI Investments CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» SEI Investments Co. CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results -- Earnings Call Transcript
» SEI Investments Co. Q4 2009 Earnings Call Transcript
» SEI Investments Co. Q3 2009 Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV