Sarraf Gentile LLP announces that it is investigating Enterprise Financial Services Corporation (“EFSC” or the “Company) (Nasdaq: EFSC) in connection with its disclosure of an overstatement of income and the need to restate its financial statements.
On January 25, 2012, the Company stated that it will restate its financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2010 and for the first three quarters of 2011 and 2010. The Company stated that it discovered an accounting error that resulted in an inadvertent overstatement of income on loans covered by FDIC loss share agreements during those periods. The Company further stated that its Annual Report on Form 10-K as of and for the year ended December 31, 2010 and the interim financial statements included in its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q as of and for each of the periods ended March 31, June 30, and September 30, for 2010 and 2011, respectively, should no longer be relied upon.
If you purchased or own EFSC stock and want to discuss your legal rights, at no cost and without obligation, please contact Joseph Gentile at Sarraf Gentile LLP (telephone: 212-868-3610; e-mail: email@example.com).
Sarraf Gentile LLP has extensive experience litigating shareholder class actions across the United States and has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of injured shareholders.ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV