BEDFORD, Mass., Jan. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hologic, Inc. (NASDAQ: HOLX) today announced that company management will participate in the following investor conferences:
Glenn Muir, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at:
- The Leerink Swann 2012 Global Healthcare Conference in New York City, New York on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 11:30 a.m. (Eastern).
- The 2012 RBC Capital Markets' Global Healthcare Conference in New York City, New York on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. (Eastern).
Rob Cascella, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at:
- The Citi 2012 Global Health Care Conference in New York City, New York on Monday, February 27, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. (Eastern).
- The Barclays Capital Global Healthcare Conference in Miami, Florida on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (Eastern).
Interested parties are invited to listen to the live audio webcasts of the investor presentations on the investor section of Hologic's website at www.hologic.com/investors-overview. Archives of the presentations will be available for replay following the conferences.About Hologic, Inc. Hologic, Inc. is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostics products, medical imaging systems and surgical products dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of women. Hologic's core business units are focused on breast health, diagnostics, GYN surgical and skeletal health. Hologic provides a comprehensive suite of technologies with products for mammography and breast biopsy, breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging, radiation treatment for early-stage breast cancer, cervical cancer screening, treatment for menorrhagia and uterine fibroids, permanent contraception, osteoporosis assessment, preterm birth risk assessment, mini C-arm for extremity imaging and molecular diagnostic products including HPV and reagents for a variety of DNA and RNA analysis applications. For more information, visit www.hologic.com. Contact: Deborah GordonVice President, Investor RelationsHologic, Inc.(781) 999-7716
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV