BEDFORD, Mass., Jan. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hologic, Inc. (NASDAQ: HOLX) today announced that company management will participate in the following investor conferences:
- Glenn Muir, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at:
- The Leerink Swann 2012 Global Healthcare Conference in New York City, New York on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 11:30 a.m. (Eastern).
- The 2012 RBC Capital Markets' Global Healthcare Conference in New York City, New York on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. (Eastern).
- Rob Cascella, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at:
- The Citi 2012 Global Health Care Conference in New York City, New York on Monday, February 27, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. (Eastern).
- The Barclays Capital Global Healthcare Conference in Miami, Florida on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (Eastern).
Interested parties are invited to listen to the live audio webcasts of the investor presentations on the investor section of Hologic's website at www.hologic.com/investors-overview. Archives of the presentations will be available for replay following the conferences.About Hologic, Inc. Hologic, Inc. is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostics products, medical imaging systems and surgical products dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of women. Hologic's core business units are focused on breast health, diagnostics, GYN surgical and skeletal health. Hologic provides a comprehensive suite of technologies with products for mammography and breast biopsy, breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging, radiation treatment for early-stage breast cancer, cervical cancer screening, treatment for menorrhagia and uterine fibroids, permanent contraception, osteoporosis assessment, preterm birth risk assessment, mini C-arm for extremity imaging and molecular diagnostic products including HPV and reagents for a variety of DNA and RNA analysis applications. For more information, visit www.hologic.com. Contact: Deborah GordonVice President, Investor RelationsHologic, Inc.(781) 999-7716
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV