Mercury Computer Systems Inc., (NASDAQ: MRCY, www.mc.com), a trusted provider of commercially developed application-ready ISR and EW subsystems for defense prime contractors, announced that it will participate in the Cowen and Company 33rd Annual Aerospace/Defense Conference to be held February 7-8, 2012, at The InterContinental Barclay in New York City. Management will present an overview of the Company’s business on Tuesday, February 7th, at 10:25 am EST.
An audio webcast and archive of the event will be available beginning on, Tuesday, February 7th, simultaneous with the Company’s presentation, through the Company’s website at mc.com/investor under “Financial Events.” A replay of the webcast will be archived for three months on the Company’s website under “Financial Events.”
Mercury Computer Systems, Inc. – Where Challenges Drive Innovation ®
Mercury Computer Systems ( www.mc.com, NASDAQ: MRCY) is a best-of-breed provider of open, commercially developed, application-ready, multi-INT subsystems for defense prime contractors. With over 30 years of experience in embedded computing, superior domain expertise in radar, EW, EO/IR, C4I, and sonar applications, and more than 300 successful program deployments including Aegis, Global Hawk, and Predator, Mercury’s Services and Systems Integration team leads the industry in partnering with customers to design and integrate system-level solutions that minimize program risk, maximize application portability, and accelerate customers’ time to market.Mercury is based in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, and serves customers worldwide through a broad network of direct sales offices, subsidiaries, and distributors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV