Quarter EndedDecember 31,
Year EndedDecember 31,
|(In millions, except per share data)||2011||2010||% Change||2011||2010||% Change|
|Net sales change in constant currency||14.4%||17.1%|
|Diluted net income per common share||$||0.39||$||0.23||70%||$||1.35||$||0.77||75%|
|Non-GAAP Measures for y-o-y comparisons:|
|Adjusted Operating Income (table C)||$||49.4||$||31.0||59%||$||189.0||$||133.3||42%|
|As a % of sales||13.9%||10.0%||13.6%||11.4%|
|Adjusted Net Income (table C)||33.7||20.0||69%||124.9||77.5||61%|
|Adjusted diluted net income per share||$||0.33||$||0.20||65%||$||1.24||$||0.78||59%|
Hexcel Corporation (NYSE: HXL) (Paris:HXL), today reported results for the fourth quarter of 2011. Net sales during the quarter were $355.3 million, 14.2% higher than the $311.0 million reported for the fourth quarter of 2010. Operating income for the period was $49.4 million, compared to $31.0 million last year. Net income for the fourth quarter of 2011 was $39.5 million, or $0.39 per diluted share, compared to $22.9 million or $0.23 per diluted share in 2010. Excluding the impact of tax adjustments (Table C), adjusted diluted net income for the fourth quarter of 2011 was $0.33 per share compared to $0.20 per share in 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV