Alaska Communications (NASDAQ:ALSK), today announced it will release financial results for the fourth quarter and year-end 2011 shortly after markets close Thursday, March 1, 2012. The company will host a conference call and live webcast at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss the results.
Parties in the United States and Canada can access the call at 877-941-0844. Parties outside the United States and Canada can access the call at 480-629-9835.
The live webcast of the conference call will be accessible from the "Events Calendar" section of the company's website ( www.alsk.com). The webcast will be archived for a period of 90 days. A telephonic replay of the conference call will also be available two hours after the call and will run until Thursday, March 8, 2012 at midnight Eastern time. To hear the replay, parties in the United States and Canada can call 800-406-7325 and enter pass code 4509940. Parties outside the United States and Canada can call 303-590-3030 and enter pass code 4509940.
About Alaska CommunicationsHeadquartered in Anchorage, Alaska Communications (NASDAQ: ALSK) is a leading provider of high-speed wireless, mobile broadband, Internet, local, long-distance and advanced data solutions for businesses and consumers in Alaska and the Pacific Northwest. The Alaska Communications network includes the most advanced wireline and wireless data and voice networks and the most diverse undersea fiber optic system connecting Alaska to the contiguous United States. For more information, visit www.alaskacommunications.com or www.alsk.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV