Providence and Worcester Railroad Company (NASDAQ: “PWX”) announced that, at its regular quarterly meeting on January 25, 2012, the Board of Directors of the Company declared a dividend of $.04 per share on the outstanding Common Stock of the Company, payable on February 24, 2012 to common shareholders of record on February 10, 2012.
In addition, the Board of Directors declared a 10% noncumulative annual dividend of $5.00 per share on the outstanding preferred stock of the Company, payable on February 24, 2012 to preferred shareholders of record on February 10, 2012.
This release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of
section 21E of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
These forward-looking statements represent the Company’s present
expectations or beliefs concerning future events. The Company cautions
that such statements are necessarily based on certain assumptions which
are subject to risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to,
changes in general economic condition, and changing competition which
could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated
herein. Further information on these risk factors is included in the
Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV