GLENS FALLS, N.Y., Jan. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Arrow Financial Corporation (NasdaqGS ® – AROW) on January 25, 2012 declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.25 per share payable March 15, 2012 to shareholders of record March 2, 2012. This represents an increase of 3% over the cash dividend paid in the first quarter of 2011, as a result of the September 29, 2011 3% stock dividend.
Arrow Financial Corporation is a multi-bank holding company headquartered in Glens Falls, NY serving the financial needs of northeastern New York. The Company is the parent of Glens Falls National Bank and Trust Company and Saratoga National Bank and Trust Company. Other subsidiaries include North Country Investment Advisers, Inc., three property and casualty insurance agencies: Loomis & LaPann, Inc.; McPhillips Insurance Agency which is a division of Glens Falls National Insurance Agencies, LLC; Upstate Agency, LLC, and Capital Financial Group, Inc. an insurance agency specializing in the sale and servicing of group health plans.
SOURCE Arrow Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV