GALLIPOLIS, Ohio, Jan. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On January 24, 2012, Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (Nasdaq: OVBC) Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.21 per common share payable on February 10, 2012 to shareholders of record on February 3, 2012. This amount represents no decrease over the $0.21 per common share dividend paid during the previous period.
"In the challenging economic environment that still faces our nation, we are pleased to declare the ninth consecutive quarter of same per share dividends as evidence of the continued commitment from our 250 employees to excel as an independent community bank," said Jeffrey E. Smith, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. owns two subsidiaries: Ohio Valley Bank and Loan Central. Ohio Valley Bank is a state-chartered, FDIC-insured bank operating 15 offices in Ohio and West Virginia. Loan Central is a finance company with seven offices, including its newest location in Chillicothe, Ohio. Ohio Valley Banc Corp. stock is traded on The NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol OVBC. The company's Web site is www.ovbc.com.Contact: Scott Shockey or Bryna Butler, (740) 446-2631, 1-800-468-6682 SOURCE Ohio Valley Banc Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV