WALL, N.J. (AP) â¿¿ New Jersey Natural Gas says it will once again cut customers' bills this winter as natural gas supply costs drop.
The utility, which is part of New Jersey Resources Corp., announced Wednesday that it will credit residential and small business customers' bills for gas usage in February. That will save the average customer nearly $76, while the overall savings will be about $33.4 million.
This marks the third straight month that company customers will see a bill credit.
New Jersey Natural Gas provides service to nearly 500,000 customers in Ocean, Monmouth and Morris Counties.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV