NEW YORK (TheStreet) - These stocks hit 52-week highs Wednesday: Dollar General (DG), Pier One (PIR), H.B. Fuller (FUL), Columbia Banking System (COLB), Park National (PRK) and Buckeye Technologies (BKI).
Each of these seven stocks receive buy ratings from TheStreet Ratings.
Dollar General is an off-price retailer.Bank of America Merrill Lynch reinstated coverage of the company in December with a buy rating and $46 price target. "By 2013, the operating margin is forecast to reach a new high of 10.8% on the back of increased direct sourcing, growth of higher-margin non-consumables, price optimization, private label and workforce efficiency gains," the firm wrote at the time. Shares of Dollar General hit a 52-week high Wednesday of $42.39. The stock's 52-week low of $26.65 was set on Feb. 14, 2011. TheStreet Ratings gives Dollar General a B- grade and a $54.10 price target. The stock has risen 2.84% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV