To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening.
Corning (GLW): "Anyone involved with TVs is not a stock for me."
Netflix (NFLX): "It looks like they've done many things right and have a little momentum going. We need to do more homework, but it looks like they're off to a good start."Teck Cominco (TCK): "I like the resource stocks. I like Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) a little more, though." Amkor Technology (AMKR): "I don't like the testing business. It's a tough business. Be careful there." Eaton (ETN): "I think they're doing a good job. I think the quarter will be a good one." Manitowoc (MTW): "That's a controversial stock. I think that one can be bought and work its way higher." CSX (CSX): "I think they did good this quarter but Union Pacific (UNP) is best in show." Nordstrom (JWN): "I would hold onto that one. I like Ross Stores (ROST) and TJX Companies (TJX) more, though." Provident Energy Trust (PVX): "You can hold onto that stock. It's a good one." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV