Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (NYSE: VSH) announced today that Johan Vandoorn, Executive Vice President and Chief Technical Officer will present at the following investor conferences:
- Stifel Nicolaus Technology and Telecom Conference at the St. Regis Monarch Beach in Dana Point, CA on Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 11:30 AM PT.
- Raymond James & Associates 33 rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes in Orlando, Florida on Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 11:35 AM ET.
A live audio webcast will be accessible on the Vishay website at http://ir.vishay.com.
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc., a Fortune 1,000 Company listed on the NYSE
(VSH), is one of the world's largest manufacturers of discrete
semiconductors (diodes, MOSFETs, and infrared optoelectronics) and
passive electronic components (resistors, inductors, and capacitors).
These components are used in virtually all types of electronic devices
and equipment, in the industrial, computing, automotive, consumer,
telecommunications, military, aerospace, power supplies, and medical
markets. Vishay’s product innovations, successful acquisition strategy,
and "one-stop shop" service have made it a global industry leader.
Vishay can be found on the Internet at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV