FORT SMITH, Ark., Jan. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Arkansas Best Corporation (Nasdaq: ABFS) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of three cents ($0.03) per share to holders of record of its Common Stock, $0.01 par value, on February 8, 2012, payable on February 22, 2012.
Arkansas Best Corporation, headquartered in Fort Smith, Arkansas, is a freight transportation services and solutions provider. Through its various subsidiaries, Arkansas Best offers a wide variety of logistics services including: domestic and global transportation of less-than-truckload ("LTL") and full load shipments, expedited and time-definite delivery solutions, freight brokerage, and oversight of roadside assistance and equipment services for commercial vehicles. More information is available at arkbest.com and abf.com.
David Humphrey, Vice President of Investor Relations & Corporate Communications Telephone: (479) 785-6200
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV