NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Fusion-io Inc. fell 17.1 percent to $25.15.
Piper Jaffray Cos fell 14.3 percent to $21.24.
Corning Inc. fell 10.1 percent to $13.15.Rock-Tenn Co. fell 10.0 percent to $60.48. Xerox Corp. fell 8.7 percent to $7.92. Allegheny Technologies Inc. fell 8.3 percent to $46.59. TE Connectivity Ltd. fell 8.0 percent to $32.84. Applied Industrial Technologies Inc. fell 6.9 percent to $37.02. RTI International Metals Inc. fell 6.2 percent to $24.77. Motorola Solutions Inc. fell 6.1 percent to $44.92.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV