The Board of Directors of National Penn Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: NPBC) has declared an increased first quarter cash dividend of five cents per share payable to shareholders of record as of February 4, 2012. The cash dividend will be paid February 17, 2012.
“The strength of our financial performance has resulted in improved returns to our shareholders,” said Scott V. Fainor, President and CEO. “With a continued focus on enhancing shareholder value, our Board of Directors is pleased to be able to increase the cash dividend paid to our shareholders.”
National Penn Bancshares, Inc. has approximately 151.9 million common shares outstanding as of January 25, 2012.
About National Penn Bancshares, Inc.National Penn Bancshares, Inc., with approximately $9 billion in assets, is a bank holding company based in Pennsylvania. Headquartered in Boyertown, National Penn operates 122 branch offices comprising 121 branches in Pennsylvania and one branch in Maryland through National Penn Bank and its HomeTowne Heritage Bank, KNBT and Nittany Bank divisions. National Penn’s financial services affiliates are National Penn Wealth Management, N.A., including its National Penn Investors Trust Company division; National Penn Capital Advisors, Inc.; Institutional Advisors LLC; National Penn Insurance Services Group, Inc., including its Higgins Insurance division; and Caruso Benefits Group, Inc. National Penn Bancshares, Inc. common stock is traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol “NPBC”. Please visit our Web site at www.nationalpennbancshares.com to see our regularly posted material information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV