Littelfuse, Inc. (NASDAQ: LFUS) today announced it will release results for the fourth quarter of 2011 prior to the opening of the market on Tuesday, February 7, 2012.
Company management will host a conference call later that morning, Tuesday, February 7, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. Central / 11:00 a.m. Eastern time to discuss the results. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed through the company’s Web site: www.littelfuse.com. Listeners should go to the Web site at least 15 minutes prior to the call to download and install any necessary audio software. The call will be available for replay through March 31, 2012 on the company’s Web site.
Littelfuse, Inc. is the worldwide leader in circuit protection with 2010 revenues of $608 million. Founded in 1927, Littelfuse offers the industry’s broadest and deepest portfolio of circuit protection products and solutions. Backed by industry-leading technical support, design and manufacturing expertise, Littelfuse devices protect products in virtually every market that uses electrical energy, from consumer electronics to automobiles to industrial equipment. In addition to its Chicago, Illinois, world headquarters, Littelfuse has more than 20 sales, distribution, manufacturing and engineering facilities in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Technologies offered by Littelfuse include
Gas Discharge Tubes (GDTs);
Positive Temperature Coefficient Devices (PTCs);
PulseGuard® ESD Suppressors;
TVS Diode Arrays (SPA™ Family of Products);
TVS Diodes and
Varistors. The company also offers a comprehensive line of highly reliable
Electromechanical and Electronic Switch and Control Devices for commercial and specialty vehicles, as well as underground
Power Distribution Centers for safe control and distribution of electricity in mining operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV