Each of these stocks received a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
The company creates and sells beds and related products.Select Comfort announced earlier in January that it was launching a new memory foam mattress called "m7." "While we note that this isn't the company's first memory foam product (p7 is currently available), its gel infused technology is a step forward in product innovation and demonstrates the company's efforts to increase ASP," Piper Jaffray analysts wrote on Jan. 13. The Piper Jaffray analysts also noted the mattresses should be in stores by early February. Shares of Select Comfort hit a 52-week high Wednesday of $24.86. The stock's 52-week low is $9.77. Select Comfort gets a B- grade from TheStreet Ratings with a price target of $31.36. The stock has risen 13.79% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV