DALLAS, Jan. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether the board of directors of Lydall, Inc. (NYSE: LDL) violated shareholder protection laws by breaching fiduciary duties in the incorrect accounting of income taxes associated with dividends from a foreign subsidiary. Concerned Lydall investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies.
"Dividends were omitted from the company's US income tax reporting and, at the disclosure of this information, shares fell almost 20%, from $11.18 to $9.28 per share," securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. "Our proposed lawsuit will ensure that proper controls are placed to correct improper behavior and to maximize the company's profitability for shareholders."
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. Lydall, Inc. shareholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-583-2855.Hamilton Lindley ZGoldfarb Branham LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number email@example.com www.goldfarbbranham.com SOURCE Goldfarb Branham LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV