DALLAS, Jan. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating possible breaches of shareholder protection laws by certain officers and directors at Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX). Concerned Netflix shareholders who would like more information about their rights and remedies can contact securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board members watched over Netflix's purchase of $994 million worth of its own stock at inflated prices from 2007 to 2011 before the stock plummeted 70%. This buyback occurred despite the need to raise subscription costs, losing access to premium content providers and the separation of its mail and streaming services. Additionally, individual members of the board exercised and sold stock options worth hundreds of millions of dollars before the stock plummeted. Together, these actions by officials have subjected Netflix to costly public and legal scrutiny that continues to harm the company and its investors. Goldfarb Branham plans a shareholder lawsuit to restore Netflix's value for its long-term investors.
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. Netflix shareholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-583-2855.Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb Branham LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number firstname.lastname@example.org www.goldfarbbranham.com SOURCE Goldfarb Branham LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV