HOUSTON, Jan. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- W&T Offshore, Inc. (NYSE:WTI) announced today that the Company will be presenting at the IPAA Oil & Gas Investment Symposia to be held on February 2, 2012 in Palm Beach, FL.
Jamie L. Vazquez, W&T Offshore's President, is scheduled to present on Thursday, February 2 at 2:20 p.m. Eastern Time. The presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet and the webcast link can be accessed live and for replay by visiting the Company's Web site at www.wtoffshore.com
About W&T OffshoreW&T Offshore, Inc. is an independent oil and natural gas company focused primarily in the Gulf of Mexico, including exploration in the deepwater and deep shelf regions, where it has developed significant technical expertise. W&T Offshore has recently diversified its operations by expanding onshore into the Permian Basin and into East Texas. W&T Offshore has grown through acquisitions, exploitation and exploration, holds working interests in approximately 67 fields in federal and state waters, and has approximately 173,000 net acres under lease onshore. A majority of its daily production is derived from wells it operates offshore. For more information on W&T Offshore, please visit our website at www.wtoffshore.com. Contact: Janet Yang and Mark BrewerInvestor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Danny GibbonsSVP & CFO email@example.com SOURCE W&T Offshore, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV