NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- These stocks go ex-dividend Thursday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Wednesday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT), Unum (UNM) and Mesabi Trust (MSB).
These three stocks received buy ratings from TheStreet Ratings.
Tanger Factory Outlet Center
Tanger is an outlet shopping real estate investment trust.Hilliard Lyons analysts lowered their rating of Tanger on Dec. 20 to neutral from long-term buy based on stock price appreciation. "We believe outlet centers will be the main area of retail development over the next few years," Hilliard Lyons analysts wrote. "Given a pullback in stock price and no change in fundamentals, we would look to raise our rating on the shares." Tanger shares have slipped less than 0.5% year to date. The stock rose about 14.5% in 2011. Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.8% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's third-quarter gross profit margin decreased from a year ago. In the third quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 4.07% from the previous year. The Street Ratings' price target on Tanger is $33.43. Shares closed Tuesday at $29.20.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV