Designed for small businesses and anyone who sells products or services on the go, the new GoPayment card reader is a compact, cylinder-shaped device that fits into the audio jack of a mobile phone or tablet. It works with the GoPayment app to help users maximize sales by quickly and accurately swiping a credit or debit card instead of entering data manually.
The GoPayment card reader increases the accuracy of each card swipe and offers best-in-class, end-to-end encryption to protect a customer’s sensitive card data. Intuit redesigned the card reader based on customer feedback asking for a professional, easy-to-use way to process payments wherever they are.
“What I like about the new reader is pretty simple,” said Dennis McGrath, owner of BBQ2U Catering in San Diego. “It’s sleek and fits on my smartphone – even with the case on it. The groove is angled, so swiping the credit card feels more natural. The new design helps it fit snugly on my phone so it doesn’t swivel when I’m swiping a card.”GoPayment helps users never miss a sale by easily processing payments on their smartphone or tablet. It’s ideal for mobile retailers or service providers, such as caterers, photographers, hair stylists, locksmiths and landscapers. It’s affordable with a free app and card reader with competitive, pay-as-you-go pricing. Click here to watch a video about how GoPayment helps real business owners maximize sales. To learn more, go to: GoPayment.com. Resources:
- GoPayment user videos ( http://Intuit-GoPayment.com/uservideo)
- GoPayment Press Kit ( http://about.intuit.com/about_intuit/press_room/press_kit/gopayment/)
- GoPayment Blog ( http://blog.gopayment.com/)
- GoPayment on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/#!/IntuitGoPayment
- GoPayment on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/gopayment)
- Learn more about how Mobile is Changing Intuit’s Customer’s Lives ( http://network.intuit.com/videos/1239064890001/)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV