- Users are about evenly split on being concerned about protecting the privacy of their location when using their phones.
- Half (50%) report that they know how to turn off or set permissions for location tracking, though just 38% know how to disable geotagging, which is the storage of location based data, in the form of Latitude and Longitude inside of images.
- Almost all phone users (95%) believe that at least one entity can track their location while their phone is on, though which entities users believe can do this varies widely.
- A very strong majority (87%) believe that carriers can track their location when their phone is on, followed by hackers (57%) and legitimate apps (54%). One-fourth (24%) believe that data aggregators can track their location.
Smartphone Owners Concerned And In The Dark About Mobile Security
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.