WALL TOWNSHIP, N.J., Jan. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Coates International, Ltd. (OTCBB: COTE) (the "Company") is pleased to announce that after a number of weeks of analysis, management has determined that it has solved the problem of cracks appearing in some of the lower heads of the 14 liter CSRV (Coates Spherical Rotary Valve) Industrial engine.
Studies were made of the expansion and contraction of these parts under a wide range of temperatures. It was found that the co-efficiency of head expansion was extremely excessive, and after heating up to operating temperature and cooling down numerous times creating metal fatigue causing cracks to appear in specific parts of some of the tower head castings.
- The new heads were stress relieved.
- Extra bolts were placed in strategic positions in the heads
- Further testing will resume next week
- When production ramps up the lower head castings will be made of cast steel alloy and not cast iron.
- Management is working diligently with Financiers to acquire funding to accelerate production of our products.
- Mr. John I. Blair, IV PE is in Oklahoma working on raising capital for Coates Oklahoma Engine Manufacturing Ltd. which is a new subsidiary of Coates International, Ltd.
About Coates International, Ltd.: Coates has been developing over a period of more than 15 years a patented spherical rotary valve CSRV Internal Combustion Engine invented by George J. Coates and his son Gregory. Our public filings with the SEC may be viewed and printed on the website maintained by the SEC at http://www.sec.govContact Information: Coates International Ltd. Phone: 732-449-7717 Fax: 732-449-0764 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.coatesengine.com www.mostadvancedengine.com SOURCE Coates International, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV