Shaw Communications Inc. Stock Upgraded (SJR)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Media industry. The net income increased by 1053.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $16.64 million to $192.00 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 20.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 17.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- 41.40% is the gross profit margin for SHAW COMMUNICATIONS INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 14.70% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 397.68% to $308.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SHAW COMMUNICATIONS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 14.06%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.