Enbridge Energy Management (EEQ)
Description: Enbridge Energy Management, the limited partner of Enbridge Energy Partners L.P. (EEP) -- an owner and operator of crude oil and liquid petroleum transportation and storage assets, and natural gas-related assets in the U.S. -- manages the partnership's businesses and affairs.
Potential Upside in 2012: About 40%, according to Todd Horwitz, chief trading strategist at the Adam Mesh Trading Group.
Stock Price (Jan. 23 Close): $34.70TheStreet Ratings Grade: Not Available Horwitz's View: This energy management company already oversees companies with large pipelines extending from Canada to the U.S., so a big setback in Keystone plans would essentially be a setback for the competition, says Horwitz. "The stock has been solidly up-trending for the last three months, going to $35 from $29, and it looks like it wants to go higher." Horwitz adds that Enbridge Energy Management remains a thinly-traded stock, rendering it susceptible to sharper spikes if buyers decided they wanted in. "It's got a heck of a chance," he remarked.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV