TC Pipelines (TCP)
Description: The company transports natural gas from the Montana-Saskatchewan border to the U.S. midwest.
Potential Upside in 2012: Over 15% to 20%, according to Jeffrey Sica, SICA Wealth Management manager.
Stock Price (Jan. 23 Close): $47.46TheStreet Ratings Grade: Buy. TheStreet Ratings team says although the company's third-quarter sales and net income grew compared with a year ago, it was unable to keep up with the average competitor's growth during that period. Sica's View: As an alternative energy business, TC Pipelines would benefit from a critical setback for Keystone, says Sica. And even without such as setback, TC Pipelines could rise 10% to 15% over the year given its substantial dividend payouts of over 5% and the steady demand for natural gas at record low prices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV