El Paso Pipeline Partners (EPB)
Description: Operates one of the largest natural gas pipeline systems in the U.S. with key assets running through the southwest region.
Potential Upside in 2012: Over 15% to 20%, according to Jeffrey Sica, SICA Wealth Management manager.Stock Price (Jan. 23 Close): $35.44 TheStreet Ratings Grade: Buy. The company's growth in net income has outpaced the industry average, though its revenue growth has not, say TheStreet Ratings analysts. Sica's View: A real Keystone Pipeline setback could be to the short-term benefit of El Paso by helping the company retain a competitive edge in energy in the southwest -- an area where the pipeline system would have run through following its approval. El Paso shares could appreciate more than 15% to 20%, in this case, says Sica. But even without these developments, El Paso could rise 10% to 15% over 2012, says the money manager, thanks to the company's significant dividend payouts and natural gas increasingly becoming a more relevant source of energy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV