TOLEDO, Ohio, Jan. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is scheduled to announce fourth-quarter and full-year 2011 financial results on Wednesday, February 15, prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mike Thaman and Chief Financial Officer Duncan Palmer will host an earnings conference call at 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 15, 2012, to discuss the company's 2011 results.
Conference Call Wednesday, February 15, 2012 11 a.m. Eastern Time
- Live dial-in telephone number: U.S.1.800.638.5439 or international +1.617.614.3945
- Passcode: 915-44-208 (Please dial in 10 minutes before conference call start time)
- Live webcast: http://www.owenscorning.com/investors
- Telephone replay available through February 22, 2012 at U.S. 1.888.286.8010or international +1.617.801.6888
- Passcode: 272-35-585
- Replay of webcast also available at http://www.owenscorning.com/investors