TOLEDO, Ohio, Jan. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is scheduled to announce fourth-quarter and full-year 2011 financial results on Wednesday, February 15, prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mike Thaman and Chief Financial Officer Duncan Palmer will host an earnings conference call at 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 15, 2012, to discuss the company's 2011 results.
Conference Call Wednesday, February 15, 2012 11 a.m. Eastern Time
- Live dial-in telephone number: U.S.1.800.638.5439 or international +1.617.614.3945
- Passcode: 915-44-208 (Please dial in 10 minutes before conference call start time)
- Live webcast: http://www.owenscorning.com/investors
- Telephone replay available through February 22, 2012 at U.S. 1.888.286.8010or international +1.617.801.6888
- Passcode: 272-35-585
- Replay of webcast also available at http://www.owenscorning.com/investors
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV