Tortoise Capital Advisors, L.L.C., the adviser of TYG, TYY, TYN, TPZ, NTG and TTP (NYSE:TYG) (NYSE:TYY) (NYSE:TYN) (NYSE:TPZ) (NYSE:NTG) (NYSE:TTP), announced today the release of 2011 annual stockholders' reports for each of these funds.
The annual reports are available online at www.tortoiseadvisors.com. A hard copy of these reports are available free of charge upon request by calling (866) 362-9331 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Tortoise Capital Advisors, L.L.C.
Tortoise Capital Advisors, L.L.C. is an investment manager specializing in listed energy infrastructure investments. As of Dec. 31, 2011, the adviser had approximately $7.6 billion of assets under management in NYSE-listed closed-end investment companies, an open-end fund and other accounts. For more information, visit www.tortoiseadvisors.com.Safe Harbor Statement This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the laws of such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV