Sensient Technologies Corporation (NYSE:SXT) has announced the opening of its new color and flavor complex in Jundiaí, Sao Paulo, Brazil. The new location includes a state-of-the-art factory with production housed in a controlled environment, an Application Technology Center, R&D laboratories for colors and flavors, a quality control laboratory, warehouse and offices.
With this expansion, Sensient Technologies Brazil, a business unit of Sensient Technologies Corporation, strengthens its presence in colors and flavors in the Brazilian market, provides greater flexibility and local production capability to service food and beverage manufacturers, and improves lead times to customers. The new location will allow Sensient Technologies Brazil to expand its services in sales and technical support with highly specialized research, development and applications related to colors and flavors.
Kenneth P. Manning, Chairman, President and CEO of Sensient Technologies Corporation, said, “This new facility will enhance Sensient’s ability to participate in the expected growth of the Brazilian market. Sensient entered the Brazilian market in 2003 in Sao Paulo. This additional investment further supports our confidence in Brazil’s prospects and the potential of the South American market.”
ABOUT SENSIENT TECHNOLOGIESSensient Technologies Corporation is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of colors, flavors and fragrances. Sensient employs advanced technologies at facilities around the world to develop specialty food and beverage systems, cosmetic and pharmaceutical systems, inkjet and specialty inks and colors, and other specialty and fine chemicals. The Company’s customers include major international manufacturers representing most of the world’s best-known brands. Sensient is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. www.sensient.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV