Third quarter of fiscal year 2012:
- Revenue is expected to be approximately $85 million.
- Non-GAAP gross margin is expected to be in the range of 50%.
- Non-GAAP operating margin is expected to be breakeven to 5%.
- Diluted shares outstanding is expected to be approximately 115 million shares.
Fiscal Year 2012:
- Revenue growth is expected to be 65 to 70%.
- Non-GAAP gross margin is expected to be 54 to 56%.
- Non-GAAP operating margin is expected to be approximately 8%.
- Diluted shares outstanding is expected to be approximately 110 million shares.
Non-GAAP Financial Measures
Fusion-io uses certain non-GAAP financial measures in this release. Generally, a non-GAAP financial measure is a numerical measure of a company’s performance, financial position or cash flows that either excludes or includes amounts that are not normally excluded or included in the most directly comparable measure calculated and presented in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles in the United States of America, or GAAP. Reconciliation between non-GAAP and GAAP measures can be found in the accompanying tables and on the investor relations page of our website at www.fusionio.com. Non-GAAP financial measures should not be considered as a substitute for, or superior to, measures of financial performance prepared in accordance with GAAP. These non-GAAP financial measures do not reflect a comprehensive system of accounting, differ from GAAP measures with the same captions and may differ from non-GAAP financial measures with the same or similar captions that are used by other companies.Fusion-io’s management uses the non-GAAP financial measures in the accompanying schedules to gain an understanding of Fusion-io’s comparative operating performance and future prospects, and utilizes these measures in its internal financial statements for purposes of its internal budgets and financial goals. Management also believes that the exclusion of the items described below provides an additional measure of the company’s operating results and facilitates comparisons of Fusion-io’s core operating performance against prior periods and business model objectives. Management believes that investors should have access to the same set of tools that management uses to analyze Fusion-io’s results. These non-GAAP measures should be considered in addition to results prepared in accordance with GAAP, but should not be considered a substitute for or superior to GAAP. Fusion-io endeavors to compensate for the limitation of the non-GAAP measures presented by also providing the most directly comparable GAAP measures and descriptions of the reconciling items and adjustments to derive the non-GAAP measures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV