Other Financial Highlights
- In November 2011, Fusion-io completed a follow-on public offering in which it issued and sold three million shares of common stock, raising $94.0 million, net of expenses.
- Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the quarter were $307.4 million, an increase of $105.5 million over the prior quarter.
- Inventory balances at the end of the fiscal second quarter were $65.0 million, a decrease of $6.6 million over the prior quarter.
- Deferred revenue at the end of the fiscal second quarter was $15.9 million, an increase of $4.6 million from the prior quarter.
- Capital expenditures were $6.1 million in the fiscal second quarter and $10.3 million in the first six months of fiscal 2012.
- Net operating cash flow was $13.5 million for the fiscal second quarter and $16.6 million in the first six months of fiscal 2012.
- On January 5, 2012, Fusion-io announced that it achieved over one billion input and output operations per second (IOPS) in a technology demonstration while previewing the company’s Auto Commit Memory (ACM) extension. ACM leverages the unique architecture of Fusion’s ioMemory subsystem to significantly reduce latency and system overhead in transferring data.
- On December 19, 2011, Fusion-io announced that Shane V. Robison had joined the company’s Board of Directors. Mr. Robison was executive vice president and chief strategy and technology officer of Hewlett-Packard Company from May 2002 until his retirement in November 2011.
- On December 8, 2011, Fusion-io announced that it had entered into a reseller agreement with Digital China, a leading provider of integrated IT services in China, to expand access to Fusion-io software and hardware technologies in the region.
- On November 15, 2011, Fusion-io announced its 10 TB ioDrive Octal, which features double the ioMemory capacity and density by integrating eight 1.28 TB MLC ioMemory modules in a single double-wide PCIe device.
The following statements are based on current expectations. These statements are forward-looking, and actual results may differ materially. These statements supersede all prior statements regarding fiscal 2012 financial results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV