Other Financial Highlights
- In November 2011, Fusion-io completed a follow-on public offering in which it issued and sold three million shares of common stock, raising $94.0 million, net of expenses.
- Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the quarter were $307.4 million, an increase of $105.5 million over the prior quarter.
- Inventory balances at the end of the fiscal second quarter were $65.0 million, a decrease of $6.6 million over the prior quarter.
- Deferred revenue at the end of the fiscal second quarter was $15.9 million, an increase of $4.6 million from the prior quarter.
- Capital expenditures were $6.1 million in the fiscal second quarter and $10.3 million in the first six months of fiscal 2012.
- Net operating cash flow was $13.5 million for the fiscal second quarter and $16.6 million in the first six months of fiscal 2012.
- On January 5, 2012, Fusion-io announced that it achieved over one billion input and output operations per second (IOPS) in a technology demonstration while previewing the company’s Auto Commit Memory (ACM) extension. ACM leverages the unique architecture of Fusion’s ioMemory subsystem to significantly reduce latency and system overhead in transferring data.
- On December 19, 2011, Fusion-io announced that Shane V. Robison had joined the company’s Board of Directors. Mr. Robison was executive vice president and chief strategy and technology officer of Hewlett-Packard Company from May 2002 until his retirement in November 2011.
- On December 8, 2011, Fusion-io announced that it had entered into a reseller agreement with Digital China, a leading provider of integrated IT services in China, to expand access to Fusion-io software and hardware technologies in the region.
- On November 15, 2011, Fusion-io announced its 10 TB ioDrive Octal, which features double the ioMemory capacity and density by integrating eight 1.28 TB MLC ioMemory modules in a single double-wide PCIe device.
The following statements are based on current expectations. These statements are forward-looking, and actual results may differ materially. These statements supersede all prior statements regarding fiscal 2012 financial results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV